PPE & Industrial Vending
Please click on one of the PPE & industrial product options below for further details regarding the solutions we provide. Intelligent Vending T/a Intelligent Wholesale offer a complete turnkey vending machine solution for managing and distributing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), industrial components or tools to staff, contractors or site visitors, through the use of vending machines.
All of our PPE, component and tool supply solutions are fully tailored to client requirements. We offer a range of software and hardware options for internal company use through to retail solutions that can generate revenue from the sale of items.
PPE, components or tooling supply control is an essential requirement for all companies, and is an important component of industrial vending generally. Providing staff with safety equipment to reduce the risk of occupational injury or harm. Because of the regulatory framework, these issues cannot be ignored.
Depending on the type of work and number of employees involved, the issuing and monitoring of protective equipment can become a complicated area to control, sometimes also allowing costs to escalate unnecessarily.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) vending machines provide the means of addressing a number of Health and Safety challenges faced by companies and their managers. There is a legal requirement for employers to provide protective and related equipment to staff who may be exposed to personal risk and danger in the workplace, an area of activity that is overseen on behalf of Government by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE). Not only does failure to provide adequate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) present a potential physical risk to employees (sometimes life threatening), it could lead to serious legal and financial consequences if a prosecution relating to alleged negligence results.
Many employers have seen the benefits of making equipment available through on-site vending machines. Such machines are particularly suitable for providing protective gloves, goggles and ear defenders etc. Machines provide good availability of equipment, they offer storage under good conditions, and they provide the means for employers to monitor usage and access to the equipment. Systems are available to monitor provision of equipment at an individual level, which both enable the employer to demonstrate that equipment has been supplied, and also help prevent casual pilfering, a common problem on some work sites.
Benefits of our PPE vending machines at a glance:
- Automatically monitors PPE stock levels and item usage
- Significantly reduces the risk of unaccountable equipment - potentially saving massive costs
- Enables employers to effectively demonstrate they are meeting health and safety obligations to staff by providing easy access to PPE
- Ability to integrates directly with almost any existing user access identification systems
- Optional biometric contactless capabilities
- Machines can be situated in workshops or close to point of use
- Continual, 24/7 access to PPE for workers - no staff required
- Contractors can be restricted from or accurately billed for PPE usage
- Microsoft® Windows 10 based software
- Accurate stock control, powerful reporting and analytics
- Re-stock effectively thanks to remote monitoring or automate the processes completely to minimise staff time
- Comprehensive audit reports providing detailed information relating to time, location, staff, contractors and equipment used
If you require personal advice regarding how our supply chain industrial vending solutions could help your company, please get in touch and an Intelligent Vending representative will be pleased to assist.
Showing Products 1 to 3 of 3
This web page covers our retail only Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) vending machine solutions with payment acceptance. This type of system is particularly suited to event, exhibition / trade show, or construction e..
In addition to our Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) & industrial component or tool vending machine retail solutions which require cash or card payment for access to the products held in the machine (PPE retail solutio..
Our top-end PPE, component or tool vending control solutions are fully automated, highly versatile, and are currently utilised by some of the biggest companies operating in the UK. Not only do our machines offer full te..