Currenza C2 Blue Coin Changer (USB inc. MDB Master)
Our Price: £325.00
(£390.00 inc. VAT)
N.B. Shipping is calculated at the checkout
*Call or email for bulk discount pricing
*Wide range of international currency configurations
*Please ask for international shipping quotations
*Highly experienced technical sales support
- Quick find code: C2BLUEUSB
- Lead Time: Typically 3 to 4 weeks
- Model: Currenza C2 Blue Coin Changer (USB inc. MDB Master)
- Condition: New
- Product Code: C2-B6U-PF
The c2 coin changer (also, often referred to as a coin mechanism) is a 6-tube cassette based coin changer that offers a flexible payout system and maximum change holding capabilities. PRP (Payout Redundancy Protection) systems ensure that no sales are lost.
This product page details the USB inc. MDB Master version of the Currenza C2 coin changer which includes an MDB peripheral bus cable as standard. This MDB peripheral cable can be used for connecting other MDB peripherals such as note readers etc. Please note that the C2 unit will require a separate power supply and the unit is not powered via the USB connector.
Fourteen factory default tube configurations set as standard and the possibility to set up customer specific payout combinations on the coin changers; means that the possibilities are limitless.
Clear, bright built-in display shows relevant status information in plan English. Also allows all configurations to take place on site, without the need for a handheld programming unit.
Six Tube Cassette
- Maximum coin capacity - longer intervals between tube fills.
- Dual 5p & 10p tubes - minimizes exact change conditions so customers can use all coinage.
- Flexible payout combinations - supports payout of GBP 1 & GBP 2 coins for high value vends when note reader is installed. 27 factory standard tube configurations available.
- Fewer Exact Change conditions.
Payout Module - Payout Redundancy Protection (PRP)
- Unique to currenza c2 changer.
- 3 independent payout modules - if the coin changer detects that it can not payout from primary tube, it will switch to secondary tube.
- Reduces machine downtime.
- Customer in front of machine does not lose change if payout jam should occur.
- Result: higher payout security, less service calls and service costs.
Well Lit Graphical Display
- Changer status - plain english error messages.
- Tube contents - shown on first screen.
- Change optimization - maximize cashbox value, minimize ECL condition.
Files / Downloads
Other Products in this Category