Currenza C2 Blue Coin Changer (RS232 inc. MDB Master)
Our Price: £385.00
(£462.00 inc. VAT)
N.B. Shipping is calculated at the checkout
*Call or email for bulk discount pricing
*Wide range of international currency configurations
*Please ask for international shipping quotations
*Highly experienced technical sales support
- Quick find code: C2BLUERS232
- Lead Time: Typically 3 to 4 weeks
- Model: Currenza C2 Blue Coin Changer (RS232 inc. MDB Master)
- Manufacturer: PayComplete
- Condition: New
- Product Code: C2-B6R-PF
The c2 coin changer (also, often referred to as a coin mechanism) is a 6-tube cassette based coin changer that offers a flexible payout system and maximum change holding capabilities. PRP (Payout Redundancy Protection) systems ensure that no sales are lost.
This product page details the RS232 inc. MDB Master version of the Currenza C2 coin changer which includes an MDB peripheral bus cable as standard. This MDB peripheral cable can be used for connecting other MDB devices such as note readers etc. Please note that the C2 unit will require a separate 24v power supply and the unit is not powered via the RS232 connector. This model is often preferred by system integrators using PC based host machines.
A video showing more information about the RS232 Currenza C2 change giver can be seen below:
The C2 coin changers includes a range of default tube configurations set as standard and it enables new customer specific payout combinations to be programmed as applicable to suit the vending operator specific needs.
The C2 includes a clear and bright built-in display to show relevant status information of the device and menu buttons to allow all configurations to take place on site, without the need for a handheld programming unit.
Six Tube Cassette
- High coin capacity ensuring longer intervals between tube fills & float top-up
- Dual low value coin tubes - minimises exact change conditions so customers can use all coinage
- Flexible payout combinations - supports payout of higher value coins for multi-vends or when note readers are installed
- Minimises 'Exact Change' conditions
Payout Module - Payout Redundancy Protection (PRP)
- Unique to the Currenza C2 changers
- 3 independent payout modules - if the coin changer detects that it can not payout from primary tube, it will switch to secondary tube
- Reduces machine downtime
- The vending consumer does not lose change if a payout jam should occur
- Result: higher payout security, less service calls and lower service costs
Well Lit Graphical Display
- Changer status - easy to understand descriptive error messages.
- Tube contents - shown on first screen
- Change optimisation - maximise cashbox value, minimise exact change conditions
Files / Downloads
Other Products in this Category