Currenza C2 Blue Coin Changer (Dual MDB/Exec)
Our Price: £375.00
(£450.00 inc. VAT)
N.B. Shipping is calculated at the checkout
*Call or email for bulk discount pricing
*Wide range of international currency configurations
*Please ask for international shipping quotations
*Highly experienced technical sales support
- Quick find code: C2BLUEMDBEXEC
- Lead Time: Typically 3 to 4 weeks
- Model: Currenza C2 Blue Coin Changer (Dual MDB/Exec)
- Manufacturer: PayComplete
- Condition: New
- Product Code: C2-B6S-F
The Currenza C2 coin changer (coin mechanism, change giver) is a 6-tube cassette based coin changer that offers a flexible payout system and maximum change holding capabilities. The C2 coin changer is a go-to product for vending operators across the globe. It is renowned by engineers for reliability, easy of use and impressive list of features. The C2 Currenza includes clearly defined touch points in light blue plastic for ease of operation and maintenance.
This page covers the dual protocol C2 supporting both MDB (Multi-Drop Bus) and Executive vending industry standard protocols. The Currenza C2 change giver is fitted with three harnesses. The standard MDB harness with 6 pin Molex, plus the standard Executive 15 pin Molex for power and 9 pin Molex for protocol communications. This device is therefore plug and play and compatible with most vending machines on the international market.
An MDB peripheral cable can also be added at an additional cost supporting quick connection for note readers and other MDB devices. Please ask us if this is required.
A video showing more information about the dual MDB/Exec Currenza C2 change giver can be seen below:
The C2 coin changers includes a range of default tube configurations set as standard and it enables new customer specific payout combinations to be programmed as applicable to suit the vending operator specific needs.
The C2 includes a clear and bright built-in display to show relevant status information of the device and menu buttons to allow all configurations to take place on site, without the need for a handheld programming unit.
Six Tube Cassette
- High coin capacity ensuring longer intervals between tube fills & float top-up
- Dual low value coin tubes - minimises exact change conditions so customers can use all coinage
- Flexible payout combinations - supports payout of higher value coins for multi-vends or when note readers are installed
- Minimises 'Exact Change' conditions
Payout Module - Payout Redundancy Protection (PRP)
- Unique to the Currenza C2 changers
- 3 independent payout modules - if the coin changer detects that it can not payout from primary tube, it will switch to secondary tube
- Reduces machine downtime
- The vending consumer does not lose change if a payout jam should occur
- Result: higher payout security, less service calls and lower service costs
Well Lit Graphical Display
- Changer status - easy to understand descriptive error messages.
- Tube contents - shown on first screen
- Change optimisation - maximise cashbox value, minimise exact change conditions
The MDB protocol is the vending industries preferred protocol for payment system communication with VMCs (vending machine controllers). Executive is also used in some machines and enables price holding functionality.
Files / Downloads
Other Products in this Category