FM430 Barracuda 1D & 2D Barcode Scanners (OEM)
Our Price: £195.00 (£234.00 inc. VAT)
Sale Price: £175.00
(£210.00 inc. VAT)
Total Saving: £20.00 (10%)
N.B. Shipping is calculated at the checkout
N.B. Model FM430L-00 with direct 50cm USB and green LED.
- Quick find code: FM430
- Lead Time: 2 to 3 weeks
- Model: FM430 Barracuda
- Manufacturer: Newland
- Condition: New
- Product Code: FM430
- Dimensions (mm): H24.3 W41.5 D49.5
- Weight: 0.075kg
The FM430 Barracuda 1D & 2D barcode scanner is a fixed mounted and highly compact barcode reader that has been designed specifically for OEM applications. It's equipped with a megapixel camera that scans virtually any 1D and 2D barcode with impressive speed and ease. On top of that, its programming, IR sensor and light sensor help keep users moving, even in low light conditions. The combination of these features is what makes the device really knock the socks off similar scanners in the industry. It allows it to pick up on barcodes quickly, making it easy to use, even for inexperienced users. The FM430 scanner is also rated to IP54 which also makes it suitable for installation on outdoor equipment.
Suitable for dara capture of the following 1D and 2D codes:
1D codes: EAN-13, EAN-8, UPC-A, UPC-E, Code 128, Code 39, Codabar, UCC/EAN 128, RSS, ITF, ITF-14, ITF6, Standard 25, Matrix 25,COOP 25, Industrial 25, Plessey, MSI Plessey, Code 11, Code93, Code 49, Code 16K, etc.
2D codes: QR Code, PDF417, Data Matrix, AZTEC, CSC, Maxicode, Micro QR, Micro PDF417, GM, Code One, etc.
The FM430 Barracuda is a barcode scanning powerhouse. No matter what type of barcode is presented, the megapixel camera allows users to scan 1D and 2D barcodes, including very small ones, with impressive speed and ease.
A combination of the IR sensor and the light sensor helps to keep workers moving, even in low light conditions. Its strong, white light ensures barcodes are always well lit.
Handsfree or Manual Scanning:
Companies looking for automatic scanning to relieve manual labour can set up the FM430 Barracuda for handsfree scanning. Alternatively, a manual trigger button can be used if preferred.
The sensors of the FM430 Barracuda automatically adjust the brightness of supplementary lighting based on the light that reflects off the barcode. This also makes it an optimal solution for scanning from mobile phone screens. Depending on the application, the scanner can be set to optimally read from close and long distance.
Reliable Outdoor Use:
With an IP rating of 54, this fixed mount scanner can be placed in a housing and used outdoors without worrying about dust or moisture.
Bright Laser Aimer (Optional):
The FM430 Barracuda is available with a red cross laser that makes scanning easy and intuitive, even for the most inexperienced users.
Self-service kiosks used in e-commerce, express delivery services, access control, loyalty, mobile payment, events ticket redemption, gaming cash outs, postal services, transport boarding passes, parking ticket machines, production line.
- Processor: 1GHz, X1500
- Image Sensor: CMOS 1280 x 800
- Illumination: White LED
- Aiming: Green LED standard (laser diode optional)
- Depth of Field EAN13 (13mil): 55-360mm
- Depth of Field CODE 39 (5mil): 70-180mm
- Depth of Field PDF417 (6.67mil): 55-160mm
- Depth of Field Data Matrix (10mil): 50-170mm
- Depth of Field QR (15mil): 40-210mm
- Minimal Print Contrast: 25%
- Scan Angle Roll: 360°
- Scan Angle Pitch: +/-55°
- Scan Angle Skew: +/-55°
- Field of View Horizontal: 51°
- Field of View Vertical: 32°
- Scan Modes: Sense mode, Continuous mode, Level mode, Pulse mode
- Scan Rate: 60 frames per second
- Data Capture 1D Codes: EAN-13, EAN-8, UPC-A, UPC-E, Code 128, Code 39, Codabar, UCC/EAN 128, RSS, ITF, ITF-14, ITF6, Standard 25, Matrix 25, COOP 25, Industrial 25, Plessey, MSI Plessey, Code 11, Code93, Code 49, Code 16K etc.
- Data capture 2D: PDF417, QR Code, Data Matrix, AZTEC, CSC, Maxicode, Micro QR, Micro PDF417, GM, Code One etc.
- Dimensions (mm): 41.5(W) x 49.5(D) x 24.3(H)mm
- Weight: 75g
- Material: PC, ABS
- Interfaces: RS232, USB
- Notifications: Beep, LED indicator
- Input Voltage: 5VDC +/-5%
- Current @ 5VDC Operating: 276.8mA (typical), 322.7mA (max)
- Current @ 5VDC Standby: 83.3mA
- Power Supply Input: DC5V, 1.5A
- Power Supply Output: AC100~240V, 50~60Hz
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to 70°C (-40°F to 158°F)
- Humidity: 5%~95% (non-condensing)
- Electro Static Discharge (ESD): +/-14 kV (air discharge), +/-8 kV (direct discharge)
- Drop: 1.5m
- Sealing: IP54
- Certifications: FCC Part15 Class B, CE EMC Class B, RoHS, IEC60825, IEC62471, KC
Files / Downloads
Other Products in this Category