FM100 1D Barcode Scanners (OEM)
Our Price: £56.00
(£67.20 inc. VAT)
N.B. Shipping is calculated at the checkout
- Quick find code: FM100
- Lead Time: 2 to 3 weeks
- Model: FM100
- Manufacturer: Newland
- Condition: New
- Product Code: FM100
- Dimensions (mm): H26 W37 D49
- Weight: 0.07kg
The FM100 barcode reader is a fixed mounted and highly compact 1D barcode scanner that has been designed specifically for OEM applications. This is high performance fixed CCD scan engine can be easily integrated into various unattended solutions. It's a great choice for smart vending machines, kiosk, ticketing machines and many more. The scanner is rated to IP54 which also makes it suitable for installation on outdoor equipment.
Suitable for data capture of the following 1D codes:
Code128, EAN-13, EAN-8, Code39, UPC-A, UPC-E, Codabar, Interleaved 2 of 5, ISBN/ISSN, Code 93,UCC/EAN-128, GS1Databar, etc.
Ease of Integration:
Compact and easy to integrate design. The small form factor enables easy integration into various solutions. This 1D fixed barcode scanner has an IP54 rating making it dust & water resistant.
Includes core-technology, which is independently designed and manufactured by Newland Auto-ID. Technology includes the optical, CMOS, digitizer, decoder, image processing & embedded systems. The scanner supports all global standard 1D barcode symbologies. Its reading performance reaches and exceeds global standards. By using the accessories provided, the user can easily set up the scanner to their customer's environment.
Designed for OEM applications, this high performance fixed CCD scan engine can easily be integrated into various solutions such as kiosks, ticketing machines, vending Machines and many more.
- Image Sensor: CCD 2500
- Illumination: Red LED (622 nm - 628 nm)
- Minimal Print Contrast: 30%
- Scan Angle Roll: +/-30°
- Scan Angle Pitch: +/-65°
- Scan Angle Skew: +/-60°
- Field of View Horizontal: 40°
- Scan Modes: Interval Mode, Sensor Mode, Continuous Mode, Delayed Sensor Mode, Command Triggered Mode
- Scan Rate: 300 scans per second
- Data Capture: Code128, EAN-13, EAN-8, Code39, UPC-A, UPC-E, Codabar, Interleaved 2 of 5, ISBN/ISSN, Code 93, UCC/EAN-128, GS1Databar, etc.
- Dimensions (mm): 49.0 x 37.0 x 26.0 mm
- Weight: 70g
- Material: ABS
- Interfaces: RS-232, USB
- Notifications: Beep, LED indicator
- Input Voltage: 5VDC +/- 5%
- Current @ 5VDC Operating: 170mA
- Current @ 5VDC Standby: 65mA
- Power Supply Input: DC5V, 1.5A
- Power Supply Output: AC100~240V, 50~60Hz
- Ambient Light: 0 ~ 100,000 LUX
- Operating Temperature: -5°C to +45°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to +60°C
- Humidity: 5%~95% (non-condensing)
- Certifications: FCC Part15 Class B, CE EMC Class B, KC
Files / Downloads
Other Products in this Category