Pursan Multi Surface Cleaning Solution 750ml Trigger Spray Bottle (Case 6 x 750ml)
Our Price: £14.88
(£17.86 inc. VAT)
N.B. Shipping is calculated at the checkout
Price is per case of 6 x 750ml Trigger Spray Bottles.
- Quick find code: PURSMSC-C
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 working days
- Model: Pursan Surface Cleaner 750ml
- Condition: New
- Product Code: PURSMSC-C
The Pursan multi-surface cleaner is a new general purpose disinfectant solution brought to you by one of the leading UK alcohol hand sanitiser manufacturers.
The Pursan surface cleanser is a premium product that is ideal for home or workplace use. It is especially suitable for the food & beverage industry, restaurants, schools, office buildings, athletic facilities, hotels, swimming pools & leisure facilities. As expected with the Pursan brand and based on their premium quality hand sanitiser, the Pursan surface cleaning solution is also clean, highly effective and odourless.
The Pursan surface cleaning solution is effective against enveloped viruses including HBV, HCV and HIV (blood-borne viruses), all members of the Coronaviridae family including MERS-CoV, the Filoviridae family including Ebola virus and the Paramyxoviridae family including Measles virus.
The pricing is as follows:
*Pursan Multi Surface Cleaner 750ml Trigger Spray @ GBP 2.46 + VAT per bottle
*6 x bottles per case
Please see the attached MSDS spec sheet which can be downloaded in PDF format.
Instructions For Use
Ready to use. Remove heavy deposits from surface and apply solution, leave to act for 5 minutes. Rinse or allow to air dry. Do not use on natural stone surfaces.
Safety Data Sheet
For information on safe handling, a safety data sheet containing additional information is available on request for the Pursan
- Excellent bactericidal and virucidal activity
- General purpose disinfectant for routine hygienic applications
- Compatible with a wide range of materials, including PVC
- Pursan multi surface cleaner is ideal for use on a wide range of surfaces
- Tested in accordance with EN 1276, EN 13697 (against bacteria) and EN 14476
- Leading UK manufactured premium product
- ISO quality manufactured
- Clean, effective and odourless
- Effective against viruses
- Kills 99.99% of bacteria
Files / Downloads
Other Products in this Category