G-Drink 9 Soft Drinks Vending Machine
Price: £ Contact Us
N.B. Shipping is calculated at the checkout
Sorry, this item is no longer available
- Quick find code: gdrink9
- Sorry, this item is no longer available
- Model: G-Drink 9
- Manufacturer: SandenVendo
- Condition: New
- Product Code: GF9
- Dimensions (mm): H1830 W1190 D851
- Weight: 305kg
G-Drink cold drinks vending machines use some of the latest technology to deliver beverages to the consumer quickly, safely and reliably. Highly versatile soft drinks vending machine from SandenVendo.
The simplistic Japanese design of this soft drinks vending machine has some advanced features to offer, such as: the innovative drink catcher which delivers carbonated drinks with minimal fizz in less than 8 seconds; an optical sensor for product detection; and a secure delivery drum with anti-theft and safety device.
The minimalist design of this vending machine gives great branding options and provides an excellent view of the stocked cold drinks. The large display is made with double-tempered glass and illuminated with LEDs to help enhance impulse purchases. Plus, the solid door is available in two different types.
The G-Drink soft drinks vending machines were built with efficiency in mind. The low energy consumption cooling unit offers high performance and the LED lighting as standard helps reduce power usage even further. Additionally, the vending machine is built with a fully insulated cabinet which is foamed with eco components, preventing external condensation.
- Lease Rental Agreement: Optional - Subject to Satisfactory Credit Approval (UK Mainland Only)
- Outright Purchase: Yes - Standard Package
- International Supply: Export Available (Technical Training Optional)
- Maintenance Cover: Service Contract or Ad-Hoc (UK Mainland Only)
- Product Management: Self Fill
- Patented drink catcher
- Fully insulated cabinet
- Solid door
- Large, LED lit double-tempered glass display
- Lightweight, easy-to-handle sliding and tilting beverage tray
- Large character display provides easier access to consumers
- Innovative ergonomic delivery drum built with accessibility and security in mind
- Optical sensor for product detection
- Economic and efficient power usage
Files / Downloads
Spread the Cost - Guide Lease Rental Calculator
Some clients prefer to finance their equipment via fixed term lease rental agreements rather than outright purchase.
Intelligent Vending offers finance via leading specialists in the UK. The finance companies we use provide a client tailored service and excellent rates for low risk and well established companies. Any rates and terms for the lease rental agreements are negotiated directly with the finance company in the strictest confidence and a number of possible funders are considered to ensure best possible rates. Both Intelligent Vending and the finance companies we use are governed by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
Unlike many suppliers in our industry, we have a policy where ‘our clients’ are offered first refusal for the title of the equipment at the end of their lease rental term. If the client wishes to obtain the title, a settlement value is agreed with the finance company and they are invoiced directly by them.
A point to remember with lease rental is that the finance agreement is only available for equipment elements. Any service/labour (i.e. such as maintenance contracts), branding and bespoke developments are excluded and these would be invoiced separately.
The below indicative figures should be used as a guide only to see how this works. They are based on a company that has been trading over 3 years and is deemed of low risk by the finance company.
Lease this item from just:
£0.00 per week*
First payment: £0.00
+ 0 monthly payments: £0.00
Tax relief2: £0.00
Net cost: £0.00
* Leasing figures quoted are subject to status and assume that the applicant's business has been trading in excess of 3 years, is profitable and is deemed of low risk. Alternative quotations available on request - we will always endeavour to provide the best rates possible.
1If maintenance is shown above, this cover is offered by Intelligent Vending Ltd and forms no part of the lease agreement. Alternatively, please see our maintenance page for details of our service provision.
2Tax relief figures are intended to be used as a guide only.
Other Products in this Category