International Sales & Export
Intelligent Vending Ltd are specialists in international trade and work closely with government agencies and trade organisations all over the globe to ensure export projects run smoothly for our overseas partners.
International markets vary considerably and it is essential that all geographical, political and logistical considerations are planned in detail prior to finalising each and every order.
Intelligent Vending Ltd are experienced at providing a wide range of services and documentation for our overseas clients. We also have advisors on hand for more challenging requirements which demand detailed research.
The best approach for export is determined by the destination country and types of goods exported. Goods must be supplied with appropriate paperwork and documentation to ensure Customs and clearance processes run as smoothly and trouble-free as possible. We work closely with specialist shipping agents and government organisations to ensure a streamlined, market specific and individually tailored service for our clients.
Here is a list of some of the most popular export services provided by Intelligent Vending Ltd:
- Range of Incoterms available to suit our customers specific needs
- Range of documents available which can be certified by the appropriate Chamber of Commerce if required (i.e. Certificate of Origin, Export Declaration, EUR1 forms etc)
- Product certification
- Range of packing options (containers, ISPM15 compliant timber cases etc)
- Competitive shipping quotations (road-freight, air-freight and sea-freight options)
- Currency and language configuration on machines (subject to model of machines and order quantities)
- Maintenance and operator training courses for engineers (UK & Overseas)
- Advice, research and consultancy into overseas markets
- Legal documentation including formal supply agreements for large quantity orders
- Translation services
If you would like further information on our export services and pricing, please do not hesitate to contact us online for advice or call +44 (0)1629 825555.
We look forward to hearing from you and always welcome the opportunity to develop overseas markets and close relationships with international clients.